Portsmouth Chevrolet offers in-house financing for all those difficult credit situations that may make it hard or even impossible to get financing at most other dealerships.
Bad luck is expensive. We understand that tough situations just happen--bad credit is often the result of family emergencies, unemployment or simply bad luck. No one sets out to have a bad credit score, but sometimes it happens, even to the most responsible of spenders. If you need a new car but you've been turned down for financing at many auto dealers, we can help.
When you finance with us, we report your responsible payments to major credit bureaus so that you can not only get a new car but also start rebuilding your credit. We don't just get you behind the wheel of a new car - we help you get you on the road to credit recovery.
Fill out our finance application or call 800-611-7845 for details.
Our Finance Managers are dedicated to getting you the car you want at a price you can afford, with a payment plan that you can manage.
The interest rate you get on your car loan is one of the critical factors that may determine whether you are able to afford your monthly payments. We can't predict the interest rate you will qualify for until we know your credit and financial situation, but we find that car buyers almost always qualify for a better rate at Portsmouth Chevy than anywhere else on the Seacoast.
Portsmouth Chevy has relationships with over 30 financing sources, from national banks to credit unions, that we can work with to get you a loan for your new car. Fill out our financing form and one of your finance managers will be in touch in 24 hours or less to discuss your options for financing a new vehicle.
Here are several factors that might influence your interest rate:
- Your personal credit history: Buyers with good credit history will typically qualify for better interest rates/finance terms.
- The year, make and model of the vehicle you're financing: As a general rule, the newer the vehicle, the lower your interest rate. Although it is rare, some banks favor certain makes and models over others. Similar to the year, the bank will also consider the mileage of the car you are purchasing.
- The size of the cash down payment you are able to make: Making a significant cash down payment on your car purchase can often positively influence your interest rate because it decreases the bank's risk position in the transaction.
The lenders we work with include:
- GM Financial Americredit
- Northeast Credit Union
- Bank of America
- Capital One
- Ally Financial
- TD Bank Consumer USA
- St Mary's Bank
- Service Credit Union
- Digital Credit Union (DCU)
- Triangle Credit Union
- Holy Rosary Credit Union.
To find out more about our financing options and whether you qualify, start your finance application or call 800-611-7845 for details.